Schedule a Gallery Visit
Starting October 16, we will be welcoming scheduled visits from parties of four guests or fewer for hour-long private viewing appointments. Our exhibition, Life as we know it, is available by appointment on Fridays and Saturdays through November 28. Use our online form to reserve your visit:
• If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough or difficulty breathing, please do not visit InterAccess. If you have symptoms you should use Ontario’s self assessment tool or contact your health care provider or Telehealth Ontario (1-866-797-0000).
• All persons entering InterAccess must wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth, and chin as required under City of Toronto by-law no. 541-2020. You must wear the mask the entire time you are in the space, including while inside the gallery. Be sure to follow the do's and don'ts of mask wearing.
• Gallery visitors are admitted via timed entry. Each 60-minute appointment provides exclusive access to the gallery for preregistered guests.
• Guests may visit individually or in groups of up to four people (including babies and small children). Additional guests will not be admitted.
• Visitors must maintain a six-foot distance from staff at all times.
• All personal belongings (bags, coats, etc.) are to remain on your person for the duration of your visit.
• There is some risk of transmission when sharing a washroom, although experts advise this risk is very low. If you use our public washroom please put the toilet seat down when you flush the toilet.
• Gallery visitors are asked to practice proper hand hygiene, including washing your hands or using hand sanitizer when you enter the space.
950 Dupont St., Unit 1.
Toronto ON M6H 1Z2
The entrance to our facilities has red panels above the door. We're located at the west end of the building.
There are five steps up to the main entrance, which has double doors. The steps do not have handrails. Once inside all facilities are on the same level. There is a single-user washroom inside the unit.
We are currently working to improve the accessibility of all facilities and will update this section as upgrades are completed. Inside the unit there is a visual and auditory fire alarm system.
To book a class or school tour, please contact our Programming Coordinator.
There are two city bike rings at Dupont & Dovercourt on the north west corner. We have contacted the city to request more.
The 26 Dupont bus stops at Dupont St at Dovercourt Rd. Alternately, you can take the 63 Ossington bus, exiting at Ossington Ave at Dupont St, or walk 1.1km (14min) from the Ossington subway station (take the Delaware Ave exit and walk North on Delaware Ave).
There is on-street parking directly outside of InterAccess on Dupont Street. On the north side of Dupont on-street Green P parking is $1.50/hour (pay parking is enforced Mon-Fri 9am-4pm, and Sat 8am-6pm - Location ID 6701). On the south side of Dupont there is free on-street parking. Parking on either side of the street is prohibited on Mon-Fri from 7am-9am and 4pm-6pm.